Apple have announced MAX OS X Lion Operating System which comes with so many features. Multi Gestures is one of them. You can use your mouse pad to perform multi touch gestures.
1. Swipe to Navigate : Use you two finger and swipe them together and flip pages of pdf documents , flip through web pages.
2. Get a bird eye view of your Mac OS X Lion by swiping three fingers together to perform this gesture.
3. Switch Between Open MAC OS Apps using your three finger and swiping them to perform this gesture.
4. Scroll web pages, documents of Mac OS X Lion by swapping your two fingers to perform this gesture.
5. Double Tap the mouse pad to zoom in documents , pictures etc to perform this gesture.
6. Zoom In and Zoom Out documents , pictures in Mac OS X Lion by pinching on your mouse pad to perform this gesture.