- Linking is the best and fast way to improve your page rank. Try to get a link back from higher page rank websites. There are some free ways also but they will take a long time to insert your link in other websites. But if you can pay some $$ to get a link back from higher page rank websites, they will guarantee you for your link to be approved within a week.
- If you are planing to purchase a link back then remember this point, some websites have PR4, PR5 or even PR7 for their home page, but no PR for any of their other pages, So remember to pay for only that link which will be displayed on a PR+ page.
- Submit to directories and sit relax. Start one by one and submit your link in all web directories. If you can, try to give a link back (reciprocal link on your page) to free directories, some directories does not need it, but if you provide them, their owners will look for your approval first.
- Build a sitemap for your website (XML based for Google and text based for yahoo) and submit them to Google and yahoo. Get a Google webmaster account and sign in there to see your website statistics. It will also tell you if you site is indexed or not, and your page rank in Google.
- Update your website every day by adding more unique content. If you site has some information for a visitor then it is 100% chance for him to come back to your site again.
- Provide inside linking to your website. For example you can provide a link of your previous and next articles on an article page. Or you can provide a list of related articles so visitor can remains a long time on your website.
- Keep in touch with your website. If you do, you will get results from your statistics analyzer very soon that you are getting visitors and your page rank is improved.
- And the most important tip. “Trade your link with other web owners“. Put their link on your website and they will put your link in them. This is for free and the very fast way to improve your visibility in search engines.
Easy Steps to Increase PageRank of your Website
Below are some points which you can follow and improve your website ranking.