Google Chrome:Directly Download Youtube Vidoes

Google chrome is the latest browser launched by the Google..
You can directly download youtube videos in chrome with the help of following trick..

Press CTRL+B to Open/Show the Bookmarks Toolbar > Right-Click to a vacant space and Choose Add page

Type any text and copy/paste the following code:

javascript:window.location.href = 'http://youtube.com/get_video?video_id=' + swfArgs['video_id'] + "&l=" + swfArgs['l'] + "&sk=" + swfArgs['sk'] + '&fmt_map' + swfArgs['fmt_map'] + '&t=' + swfArgs['t'];

2 comments:

  1. This one is the blog which I like most,I would like to thanks that master brain who make all this for the readers like me.keep up writing good.Thanks a lot.Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is the blog which I like most,I would like to thanks that master brain who make all this for the readers like me.keep up writing good.Thanks a lot.Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Recommended