Dell Inspiron Duo Convertible Tablet PC and Laptop

Dell Inspiron Duo Convertible Tablet PC and Laptop

Dell Inspiron Duo Convertible Tablet PC and Laptop

Dell Inspiron duo specifications include:

- 10.1-inch HD (1366x768) display with capacitive multi-touch and HD accelerator for smooth HD playback; flips from touch to type

- Dell duo Stage software

- Integrated 1.3MP Webcam and digital microphone

- Two USB 2.0 ports; one headphone port

- Intel Atom N550 dual core processor (1.5GHz)

- 250GB, 5400 RPM and 320GB, 7200 RPM hard drive options

- 2GB RAM DIMM DDR3 800 MHz

- Optional Inspiron duo Audio Station dock with 7 in 1 card reader, JBL speakers, two additional USB 2.0 ports and an Ethernet adapter; charges battery while displaying photos or digital alarm clock

5 comments:

  1. Wow. This is cute but no deal for Dell's tablet, I'm looking forward to buy Asus Slate. Can I have a request? Can you review Asus Slate? I'm itching to buy it but I need more "2nd opinion" by reviewer like yourself.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kind of courses are very important to the society that we live in if these kind of courses were start before the situation was much batter



    Web Developing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is cute but no deal for Dell's tablet, I'm looking forward to buy Asus Slate. Can I have a request? Can you review Asus Slate? I'm itching to buy it but I need more "2nd opinion" by reviewer like yourself.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Recommended